5-Day Security/Chauffeur Driver Training Course to include Millbrook Proving Ground
The role of the Security Driver/Chauffeur can provide a rewarding and varied career with many opportunities available in the current market providing high levels of service to the following:
- Private High Profile (value) individuals and families
- Corporations and organisations
- Business Executives
- Entertainment industry
- Chauffer for hire car companies
- Working as an individual with a prestige car – Sub-contracting
- Airport – Airline services
The professional driver will require high levels of anticipation , awareness and driving skills coupled with vehicle sympathy and superior car control. The driver, will, have in some cases, access to a selection of high performance vehicles to convey the principle/client and family on occasions; with some employers/organisations possessing a varied fleet of vehicles for different activities. As such, the professional driver must possess the associated skills and knowledge to adapt to different vehicles and convey the principle/client in a safe and smooth manner. The driving discipline is the single most important aspect of the Security/Chauffeur driver’s role. Our 5-Day Security/Chauffeur Driver Training Course is designed to provide you with the essential driving skills and competencies to become a successful chauffeur/security driver.
By attending the 5-Day Security/Chauffeur Driver Training Course you will:
- Enhance your potential employability within the security and chauffeur sector.
- Place yourself above your peers with Continual Professional Development.
- Gain the skills required to operate effectively and confidently in your professional role as a Security/Chauffer Driver, adding an additional safety measure to protect the client.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the system of car control and associated vehicle dynamics.
- Comprehensive Advanced and Defensive Driving Techniques – to the Police System of Car Control – Roadcraft and RoSPA assessment standards
- Mental skills for better driving
- Chauffeur Protocol and Etiquette
- Situational Awareness.
- Mobile Security & Threat Awareness.
- Vehicle Familiarisation and Equipment.
- Understanding Tyres, their importance and critical safety
- Embus and Debus Drills (Picking up – Setting Down).
- Accident Management and Medical Kits
- Vehicle Dynamic Control Skills
- Understanding Electronic vehicle safety systems such as ABS, Traction Control and vehicle stability control programmes and their application
- RoSPA Advanced Driving test/qualification – BTEC Award
- Privileged access to a Half day at Millbrook Proving Ground comprehensively covering Car Control and Vehicle Dynamics
- Certification from both RoSPA and Tracks Apart
- Certification – Successful applicants of the RoSPA test will be awarded on application a BTEC Level in Advanced Driving and certification from Tracks Apart.
- Location – Brecon, Mid Wales (can also be delivered at alternative venue prior to approval)
- Course Duration – 5 Days
- Course Fees – to include cars, fuel, hand-outs, use of Millbrook Proving Ground, Advanced Driving test fee.
- Food and Accommodation – Not included
- Course Fee – £ 1295.00
- Accommodation – See our Links Page
Course Dates & Enquiries
- Please contact us for availability and to discuss your individual requirements and book the 5-Day Security/Chauffeur Driver Training Course.
We look forward to working with you and assisting you in your continuous driving development and reaching your goals to attain and master
Superior Car Control