We develop and deliver training through our FIVE PHASE system:
- Analyze and review through consultation to produce a Training Needs Analysis for your specific requirements, timescale and any additional external factors.
- Design and identify your requirements and create a Bespoke Training Package suitable for your organisations needs.
- Develop and Identify your training objectives.
- Implement and deliver the product as agreed and exceed customer expectations whilst applying Quality Management processes every step of the way.
- Evaluate effectiveness and utilise feedback to enhance and maintain the standards delivered.
Where We Work
Based in Wales we are fortunate to have some of the most challenging and exhilarating roads in the country to test and hone your Advanced and Defensive Driving Skills. We pride ourselves at ‘Tracks Apart’ in having the flexibility that our products and services can be delivered in either the UK, Europe or Worldwide – You choose, we deliver!
All our trainers are carefully selected to represent Tracks Apart, all are either, Ex-Military or Ex-Police and have had distinguished and exemplary careers. They are of the highest calibre, passionate, enthusiastic and possess excellent communication and teaching skills. They deliver training based on their product knowledge, training qualifications and previous experience. This makes them perfectly placed to deliver the highest exacting standards in line with Tracks Apart demands and Core Values.